Vida Paint & Supply Co., Inc.
Located on old Highway 90 in Morgan City, the building is somewhat of a local historical landmark. Built in 1938, it was originally the "Hub Club", a casino, watering hole, and social center for the area's rapidly growing marine and oilfield industry. It is the oldest and largest of Vida's three locations and serves as the central office, handling the majority of the bookkeeping and accounting.
David Kirkpatrick - Owner and President -